8. Loft and Cellars: Lofts and cellars are not covered in the inventory inspection, unless they are converted and safely accessible; contents therein will generally therefore be omitted at check-in and check-out, unless
pre-agreed to inspection schedule.
9. Locked Rooms: Belongings left on the property by the owner in a locked room or out building will not be inventoried and as such are the sole responsibility of the landlord/owner. In general, it is
also noted that Landlords/Owners are encouraged NOT to use the property as a storage facility during the tenant’s tenure.
10. Windows & Doors: All window latches and fittings will be checked; easily accessible windows will be checked if unlocked and keys are present and located; Windows found not to be in
operational order will be noted to maintenance fault schedules; Doors, i.e. patio will be checked, if keys are present and located; Doors found not to be in operational order will be noted
to maintenance schedule.
11. Heavy Items; Heavy furniture items, i.e. kitchen appliances, wardrobes and beds will not be moved during an inventory inspection and the clerk is not responsible for the condition of the
flooring beneath said or areas surrounding such items that cannot be clearly seen.
12. Ownership: The Inventory remains the property of AaA Inventory and cannot be used or copied without the express written permission of Beverley Daley.
13. Scope & Extent of Services: The Inventory provider/‘Beverley Daley’ provides, residential/commercial property; check-in inspection & summary schedule; check-out inspection & summary
schedule; inventory inspection & summary schedule; periodic inspection & summary schedule; inspection services are performed during 8.30 AM – 6.00 PM, Monday-Saturday, as pre-agreed;
generally excluding UK bank holidays, unless pre-agreed; overseas inspections are price converted with payment due as per conversion rate advised on invoice, all airfares are pre-paid & non-
returnable in the event that an inventory report is subsequently rejected.
15. Booking & Administration: A minimum period of 24 hours notice is generally required for bookings, printed reports will be delivered by electronic mail or courier (at additional cost) normally
within 24, 48 or 72 hours (as pre-agreed); all report amendments must be brought to the attention of the inventory provider within 5 working days, thereafter, changes to a report can only be
added as later-dated updates to the inventory, as notified and verified by the inventory provider; in the event that the inventory provider is ill or has to cancel the appointment, an alternative
appointment will be offered within 24 hours; in the event that the inventory provider is ill or has to cancel the appointment no fiscal penalty applies to the inventory provider.
16. Inspection Exclusions & Health & Safety Issues: The Inventory does not cover the following areas; roof spaces, attics & lofts, unlit cellars
that do not constitute a habitable domestic space, serviced with by a adequate stairway, non-residential/domestic out-houses; there is no
requirement to inspect an cupboard or storage area above head height; there is no requirement to inspect a utility meter above head height or
located in an area where access is blocked by refuse, debris or stored items; there is no requirement to inspect the underside of a mattress
should the weight & size of the mattress render this untenable; The inventory will not proceed under the following circumstances; professional
cleaners still on site; unsecured pets present; no electrical light or power on premises; inappropriate tenant behaviour; risk from objects
falling from height or overfilled cupboards;
17. Disputes & Complaints: Any procedural concerns or complaints must brought to the attention of the Inventory provider within 3 working days of the occurrence for resolution.
AaA Inventory is a trading entity of Beverley Daley, C/O Casa De Monte Serrana Ltd, Registered Office, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX
Any electronically reproduced artwork used in the compilation of this website is copyright protected
and compliance with the EU General Data Regulations 2018.
Disclaimer - www.magisterartium.org, whilst it is intended that all material contained in this site is accurate and concurrent, no liability is assumed or
attributable in relation to any published content, typographical error or contained within any third-party information provided to AaA Inventory - Beverley
Daley for use on this website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE PROVISION
1. Working Order and Conditions: The Inventory only relates to décor, furniture, furnishings and Landlord’s equipment & content located within/about the property. It is no guarantee of, or reports
on, the safety or adequacy of equipment or contents, it is merely a record that inventoried items are in existence at the property, as at, the date of inventory inspection, together with superficial
description of condition of the items.
2. Structural: The Inventory does not constitute a partial or complete structural survey.
3. Description: Fixtures and fittings are listed and described, where the words silver, chrome, bronze, metal, leather, wood, etc. are used, this is a description of the colour and type of the item and
may not indicate the actual fabric exactly, unless documentary evidence is present; The description of the listed items is for identification purpose only, the Inventory recorder does not attempt to
determine or pass opinion as to whether an article is genuine or a reproduction; New items can only be described as such when they are still in their wrappings or substantiated with receipt.
4. Maintenance: Any maintenance problems found at the commencement of Inventory during the term of same, remain the responsibility of the agent, landlord or owner; where feasible, any
issues that require an immediate response, the agent, landlord or owner will be promptly notified, as available to receive notification of said.
5. Furnishings: Should/Where an Inventory state/s ‘fire regulation labels seen’, this indicates that labels were located present on furniture items that themselves comply with the Furniture and
(Safety) Regulations 1988 (amended 1993); The Inventory provider is not in a position to state that any furniture item does comply with these regulations.
6. Fire Safety Equipment: Where smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors are present and replacement batteries are required between maintenance checks or periodic tenancy checks, it is
Tenant’s responsibility to replace said (unless contrary express notification exists) and to check the working order of said with regularity, with faults promptly reported to the agent, landlord or owner.
7. General: The inventory is prepared on the accepted principle that all items are free from obvious soiling, fault or damage except where stated; the terms ‘new/as new’ ‘good order/good
condition,’ ‘fair order/fair condition,’ ‘poor order/poor condition,’ are noted as guidelines for this, further: New; indicates that the item is still in its original packaging or a same day delivery
invoice is present; As new; indicates the item remains in ‘as new state’ and that the item is fit for purpose & free from substantive blemish or fault; Good Condition/Good Order; indicates that the
item is fit for purpose & free from substantive blemish or fault; Fair Condition/Fair Order; indicates that the item, whilst being deemed operationally fit for purpose, does have a visible
blemish/noticeable fault, or is aged worn; Poor Condition/Poor Order; indicates that the item, is deemed operationally unfit for purpose; or has significant visible blemish/noticeable fault/s, or is
significantly aged worn/obsolete, thereby rendered useless.
14. Cost: Inventories & Interior photo-sets are charged at the rate/s currently provided, with payment due within 14 days of report submission; payments can only be accepted by BACs transfer to the